Thursday, July 20, 2006

Home Business Millionaire

I met with my accountant yesterday and he actually said to me, "You're making too much money to take investing lightly". I almost giggled. Here I am, 32 and ten years ago I had to sleep in my car for a little while b/c I had no place to live and no place to go. And today I'm a millionaire. Yes, a MILLIONAIRE! The only one ever in my family.

So that brought up the real question of what's next. My goal was to have a million dollars in assets well protected and I did it. I should say "we" did it b/c my husband is my partner and there's no way I could have done it without him. We did it together and he's awesome! But really, what's next.

My new challenge is to become the Shannon Lavenia of real estate. Just like the "Donald's" name rolls off your tongue when someone says, "who's the biggest in NY", I want my name to be known by everyone as a powerful, profitable and outrageously successful real estate developer and invester. I'm currently into Trump Universities "How to Build a Fortune" and listening to Trump lay it out has me really psyched. So, it's on to the next game in life, taking the wealth I've made and will continue to make in my home based business and actually putting it all too work. I'm EXCITED!!!!!!

And the best part...when I told my accountant my vision, he said, "yeah, I can see that!".

No comments:

Post a Comment