Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Prosperous Life


When I worked a job, I was perpetually broke, tired and miserable. I'd often be complaining about how worn out I was, how I wasn't paid what I deserved and how much I hated my life. I worked from 6am to 6pm, 5 days a week and spent all my "free time" grading papers, doing lesson plans and being miserable.

When I think back to those times I wonder why I endured it so long. Did I just not know there was a better way? Was I not motivated? Did I actually like being miserable? I don't know but I'm sure glad I broke out of it!

Life now looks nothing like it used to. I live an abundant and prosperous life, free to do what I want when I want. And to think that my life now is simply the result of a simple choice I made! Wow!

So, I've been hanging out in Beaver Creek for the last few days. Talk about abundance. This is like little Aspen. There's such incredible wealth and prosperity here. It's been great - the lifts have been empty, the mountain empty and the conditions great. I'm so grateful that someone told me life could be better than it was when I was teaching Biology. I'm even more grateful that I believe him and took a leap of faith into the possibilities life had to offer. Because I did, this is the life I live...and it's available to anyone. It's simply a choice, a choice not to settle in life, a choice to live a life of abundance, prosperity and freedom!

Enjoy the video!



No comments:

Post a Comment