Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's Sad but True


The middle class is dwindling.

The rich are getting richer.
The poor are getting poorer.
Why is that?

Well speaking as someone who used to be poor, I believe it's because I was duped into believing college and a job was the way to riches.

Right? My blue collar family convinced me of that.

We'll I got the degree...busted my butt working all the time to get it and ended up even more broke with college loans.
Finally, I realized it. If I was going to be rich, it would be as an entrepreneur....using my God given abilities to unleash my maximum potential.

How? With the RIGHT education...education that works, that is applicable and is tested and true.

Not words spewed out by professors who are also broke; but education formulated by people who know how to use the power of their mind, who have real results...proven results! People are were willing to show me how to do it.

I just had to prove I was eager, driven and willing to learn. That I was serious and coachable.

And I was. I applied it, shed my old conditioning...the conditioning laid on me by other broke people telling me how to live my life. I shed it, followed what successful people did and the results are self-evident.

It's a choice.

And...it's happening in our society. The rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer and it's time to make a decision: Who will you be?
Check this out:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=2929386&ch=49799&src=news

No comments:

Post a Comment