Sunday, August 19, 2007

This Guy is Amazing!

Have you heard of Larry Winget?

He's the host of The Big Spender on A&E.

What an incredible guy! And funny too. I got to spend some time with him in Las Vegas at a Training Event...he was absolutely terrific. He's one of the those
people you meet who just say it as it is, no sugar coating, just the truth; plain and up-front. He got me thinking about the actions in my life that I have taken to produce the results I have, AND the actions I have taken that didn't. Action really is the defining line between getting results and not getting results.

You can watch the video I did about him here:


Check out his website at www.larrywinget.com

1 comment:

  1. I love "The Shannon Show"!
    Look forward to next week, and
    I'm moving into ACTION...ASAP!

    Thanks for the boost!

    Krista Brailey

    ReplyDelete