Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Your Right to Be Rich

Everyday I look around at all the abundance surrounding me. Living with this abundant mentality, I have created a life of wealth, success and prosperity for myself. Looking around, I also notice the people who choose to live in lack and distess. They have a poverty consciousness rather than a prosperity consciousness. For most of my life I, too, lived in poverty consciousness. I believed there wasn't enough to go around, that rich people were hording what was meant for everyone, that by other people being rich, they were preventing me from thriving in this world.

Fortunately, I woke up. After reading, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles and Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill, I realized it is each persons birth right to be wealthy. It's just that most people choose to deny this right. They choose to suffer in lack and limitation when there is so much abundance all around them.

This is one of the reasons I absolutely love the home based business industry and the company I work with. Finding this opportunity four years ago, it gave me a system to make a fantastic income and become a self-made millionaire, but also a product so I could work on myself and move out of my poverty consciousness into the prosperous life I now live. Realistically, it is impossible for someone to go from struggle and financial strife to wealth and prosperity without doing the mental work. You have to clear up the limiting beliefs, the disempowering attitudes and your entire way of being to open yourself up to receiving wealth. Not only was I looking for a business, but one that would provide me tools to accellerate my learning so I could start making money quickly. Following the system and the program for my self-development, I went from making $26K/year to making over $20K a month in less than 90 days.

You have the right to be wealthy. To truly enjoy life. Wattles writes in his book, The Science of Getting Rich, "Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.

No man can rise to his greatest possible height in talent or soul development unless he has plenty of money; for to unfold the soul and to develop talent he must have many things to use, and he cannot have these things unless he has money with which to buy them.

Man develops in mind, soul, and body by making use of things, and society is so organized that man must have money in order to become the possessor of things; therefore, the basis of all advancement for man must be the science of getting rich.

The object of all life is development; and everything that lives has an alienable right to all the development it is capable of attaining.

Man's right to life means his right to have the free and unrestricted use of all the things which may be necessary to his fullest mental, spiritual, and physical unfoldment; or, in other words, his right to be rich."

So, you see, the only way to truly experience life is to open yourself up to the wealth you deserve to have. To your success! Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 AM

    Think and Grow Rich IS a good book. But I have not yet read The Science of Getting Rich. Is it worthwhile? Did you know that there is a "success university" dedicated to this type of material?

    ReplyDelete