Thursday, December 28, 2006

Become a Millionaire....SLOWLY!

I saw this article in Money Magazine: http://money.cnn.com/popups/2006/moneymag/ontrack_millionaire/index.html. I was quite suprised on their advice on how to become a millionaire. It's probably because the person writing the article (as is true of most media) isn't speaking from experience and most likely isn't a millionaire.

I became a millionaire by doing almost the opposite. I didn't save much initially...invested in my business. I dont' have fancy degrees and I'm not working from someone else.

Is this really how most people do it? It seems way toooooo slow. I wanted to be a millionaire now...in my 30's (I actually hit it by 30), not wait until I'm 75.

There's far easier ways to generate wealth than following the slow plan to nowhere. Gosh, there's no guarantees you'd even live long enough to finally enjoy it based on this plan!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Become a Millionaire....SLOWLY!advice on how to become a millionaire. It's probably because the person writing the article (as is true of most media) isn't speaking from experience and most likely isn't a millionaire.I read this article it is very interesting and useful .
    Click on the page to find similar article
    become Millionaire

    ReplyDelete