Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

It's hard to believe another year is gone! 2006 is over and 2007 is here. Today is truly a day for celebration! The slate is clean and you can create anything you want for yourself in your life in 2007. It's an exciting time for you to reflect on your successes in 2006 and to create new successes for yourself in 2007. There's so much prosperity, fun and joy for us all to experience in the coming months.

My wish for you is a Happy, Prosperous and Joyous New Year, filled with love and fun. I wish for you the manifestation of all your desire and for you to realize your power and potential. Please share with me your resolutions so that we may watch each other grow this year. It's going to be a wonderful year!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:58 PM

    John and Shannon & kiddos,

    You are right! This year is going to be the most profitable year for me and my two kids! I am looking forward to achieving all of my outlandish goals and sharing this next year with all of my LLI Millionaires! Thanks for all you do! You both ROCK!

    ReplyDelete