Friday, January 26, 2007

Wealth Builder's Blue Print

One of the things that has made me so wealthy, is my committment to consistent study of empowering materials. When I got started in business, I was fortunate enough to get started with a personal development company; exposing me to empowering information that enabled me to tap into my true potential.

At the time, the only thing I knew about personal development was how to read. I was reading empowering books and gaining alot of knowledge, but really had no idea or commitment as to how to apply it. I was getting smarter by the minute but I definetly wasn't getting richer.

Then I found LLI and the Beyond Freedom Program. It tought me how to practically apply personal development tools and techniques to get real results in my life. It's been incredible - so much so that we've shared it with many of our friends and family and have watched them get remarkable results in so many areas of their lives. For more about Beyond Freedom click here.

I was listening to Donald Trump's Wealth Builder's BluePrint
today and something struck me. In it he talks about focus and the dedication that he has given to building his enterprise. It's no wonder he's a success. This is a great program and has served as a reminder of some of the key elements I've learned from LLI - how to be focused, how to develop and maintain a mindset of success and how to develop my entrepreneurial mind - unleashing my creativity. I love learning from people who have achieved extraordinary wealth - a path I am on. Donald Trump is one of my favorite people. His passion and zest for success is inspiring and he is a phenomenal leader.

Liberty League International taught me to study successful people and emulate them. My mentors here taught me how to take these people off of the pedestal most people put them on so that I could relate to them and see myself on the same level, with the same capabilities and potential. It also helped me to model their "beingness", follow their actions and, most importantly, model their decision making abilities. It's made me wealthy in so many ways...wealthy beyond my wildest dreams.

Remember...everyone has this potential, it's simply your choice to realize and express it.

1 comment: