Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Day at Work

John and I often hang out in each other's offices throughout the day...there just a few steps from our bedroom and a few steps from each others.

I snapped this picture of him with Munchkie and Lucy today as they played on the couch in my 'office'...



I love working for myself...I love working from home. I'm glad I made the decision to create my life as it is today.

It's moments like this that have me reflect on what I settled for when I worked a job. My husband is so fun and amazing...I settled for never seeing him.

Now, I get to spend time with him and my dogs everyday...enjoy each moment and each experience. Relaxed, present and just having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Hi I have just been looking through your site. Great job! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Thanks for sharing.

    Karen

    Best Home
    Business Opportunities

    ReplyDelete