Monday, July 14, 2008

Hawaii was AWESOME!

I just got back from a fabulous week in Oahu for the Liberty League Liberty Conference. What a spectacular event! The speakers were fantastic, the venue oh, so luxurious and a the weather couldn't have been more perfect.

What I love the most about LLI's Liberty Conferences is watching the transformation people experience. I watch them arrive before the event and the person who leaves is completely different...filled with a new vision for their life, in touch with their personal power and potential and equipped with the tools to realize their dreams.

Check out the pictures of our event: http://extremeteam.smugmug.com/gallery/5404009_pvBXU#330592576_wXJfZ

It's so cool to arrive and meet all of my associates. This event was particularly awesome because I had associates from all over the globe: The US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Just to think that if it weren't for Liberty League, I would never have had the opportunity to connect with such amazing people...people I know hold as some of my dearest friends.

We truly are transforming the world! Giving people the tools to realize their true potential, supporting them in achieving the lifestyle they desire and at the same time connecting people globally with a united purpose: prosperity!

I can't wait for the next conference in the Bahamas! See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment