Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a blast!

Ok, so I've been known to rock out with RockBand and Guitar Hero.

And...I LOVE MotorStorm on PS3. But I have to tell you, the absolute funnest of all I picked up today after a recommendation from my buddy Gene Braxton.

What else do home-biz millionaires have to talk about (other than making more money and cool cars of course) then video games?

Gene was going on and on and on about WII from Nintendo. So much so that I just had to go get one today and set it up. I got the WII Fit too.

It is the COOLEST thing...I've had so much fun.

And...it had blonde proof set-up! I was able to set this think up in like 10 minutes and start my WII Fit Yoga poses.

WII Fit is too cool. It has this board you put on the floor and the game walks you through measurements and calculating your BMI and WII Age (UGH!). Admittedly for a minute I wanted to throw the thing out the window but then I got into the Yoga and had a blast with balance and breathing and everything.

Tennis...fun!
Bowling...Incredible!

So...that's my recommendation for the day. Nintendo WII...fun for the whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment