Friday, September 26, 2008

YOU Really Are What You Think!

Remember to “think positive” at every opportunity. Visualize success, not failure. Avoid negative environments and people. You are what you think. In fact, a study I recently read in Fitness Magazine stated that positive thinking actually increases longevity. I started experiencing the benefits of positive thinking when I became more aware of my thoughts and my feelings. I read as many books about positive thinking as possible and put into practice almost every technique I came across, from positive affirmations to meditation to using programs for positive thinking. I've gathered a good bunch of positive tips. I feel good when I can pass these tips on to others who may benefit. I practice the things I write about. My thoughts have changed my life for the better in very little time and continues to do so as I learn more. I invite you to explore the benefits of positive thinking and check out the following useful tips:

1.Decide On Your Dreams and Goals. Be specific about your goals. For example, say “I am taking a cooking class next month,” rather than “I would like to take a cooking class sometime.” Create
a plan to reach your goals, and stick to it.

2.Take Action. Goals alone have no meaning; you need to take action to make them real. Don’t let fear hold you back. "Just do it."

3. And Lastly, NEVER Stop Learning. Take classes, go back to school, read books, join a discussion group. If you are interested in a subject, make time to learn about it. Keep acquiring new skills. The Bottom line is, if you can Conceive it. . .You can Achieve it!

- Shannon Lavenia

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:02 AM

    Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this suggestive post!Truly motivating.After reading this post I feel home business is something that everyone should consider.

    ReplyDelete