Saturday, October 14, 2006

They Don't Make Bentleys for Other People


Four years ago I met a self-made millionaire. I was telling him I wanted more for my life and he asked us what we really wanted. My husband, John, said, I've wanted a Lexus ES300 for awhile but I haven't made enough money to get it. They millionaire said, "Hey, do they make Lexus's for other people or do they make them for you".

That got us thinking. They don't make the cars for other people, they make them for whoever wants to buy them. So, we bought one and my husband loved it. That's put us on the path of prosperity. The millionaire showed us how at 32 he was worth millions simply by thinking a certain way.

So, last month I walked into Bentley of Scottsdale and absolutely fell in love with the Continental GT. I fell in love even more when I drove it....552hp V-12. Yeah baby! I asked myself, "Did they make this car for someone else or did they make it for me." For me...an hour later, I drove away with my new Bentley. And I LOVE IT!



So, what do you want? Are they making it for someone else or are they making it for you? Name it and claim it!

No comments:

Post a Comment